Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend, finding time to relax and enjoy quality time with those they love. I’m spending mine at home with my husband and pup. I love quiet weekends at home. I typically spend the time crafting and catching up Podcasts from the week. Podcasts are great entertainment while I’m working out too, keeping me focused on the story and not watching the clock on the treadmill. A short list of Podcasts make it into my weekly lineup and they keep me thoroughly entertained. So without further ado, here are my 7 favorite Podcasts.
- Stuff You Should Know : Covers a broad array of topics from science to history, explaining how things work or happen.
- Lore : If you’re into folklore, you can’t miss this podcast. It’s like creepy storytime.
- Bitch Sesh: A Real Housewives Breakdown : Two comedians (plus guests) break down the weekly Bravo Real Housewives shows.
- Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me! : NPR weekly news recap show with a comedy twist (liberal leaning).
- Stuff You Missed in History Class : Excellent digs into obscure and interesting historical events and people.
- This American Life : Covers stories in modern day America that will make you think.
- Planet Money : 20 minute-ish financial topics that will help you expand your knowledge and understanding of personal finance and economics.
Podcasts can be downloaded in a number of places including iTunes, Google Play, and Spotify.
I’m always looking for new ones to add. Share your favorites below.